Pressure Injury Management for Caregivers
St Luke’s Hospital (SLH)
About this course
This microlearning course aims to equip learners with the basic skills and knowledge to understand and manage pressure injuries.
This program is designed for:
We hope that you enjoy the course and feel more confident when providing care and support for your loved ones.
Caution: This course contains graphical wound images that may be disturbing and cause discomfort.
All images (excluding online clipart) listed in this website are the sole-proprietary of St Luke’s Hospital and must not be downloaded or used without permission.
Additional graphics to complement learning are created by SUSS UniLearn Team.
Course Access Period
Please note that this is an online self-paced asynchronous course delivered via the Gnowbe platform. Learners will be granted two months of access from the enrolment date.
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define what pressure injuries are
- Outline why it is important to manage pressure injuries
- List and compare the different pressure injury stages
- Apply simple strategies to prevent pressure injuries
- Utilize dressing to manage basic pressure injuries