Basic Data Mining for Decision Making
Centre for Continuing & Professional Education
About this course
This course introduces the definition and methodology of data mining as well as the major data mining techniques. Association analysis concepts, its applications, clustering concepts, applications and issues are discussed.
Kindly note that this course is exclusively available only for NSF.
What you will learn
By the end of this course, you should be able to
- Define the various aspects of data mining
- Describe the data mining methodology i.e. CRISP-DM framework
- List the pre-requisites and limitations of data mining
- Interpret the results of association analysis
- Assess applications of association analysis
- Assess applications of clustering
- Interpret the results of clustering