Leadership in Service Innovation
Singapore University of Social Sciences
About this course
In an increasingly volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous business environment, organisations need to focus on leadership, innovation, customer experience and service excellence to gain a competitive advantage. This course examines best practices in business leadership, innovation, service management and customer experience design. It helps you develop the transformational mind-set and leadership skills needed to succeed in the changing market landscape. You will learn about the environmental changes that led to an experience-based value model which demands that leaders have a strong background in customer experience, value co-creation, and change management to ensure that they are well prepared for the future and ready to maximise organisational resilience and continuous innovation.
Course Access Period
Please note that this is an online self-paced asynchronous course where learners will be granted one month of access from the enrolment date.
What you will learn
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Design a customer journey map
- Practise service innovative in sustainable service experiences
- Explain the importance of the service ecosystem
- Prioritise the importance of service design thinking principles, processes, methods and tools used in the design
- Explain the role of technology in transforming the customer experience
- Recommend various blended approaches as well as emerging and advanced technologies including artificial intelligence, robotics, augmented and virtual realities and digital media to enhance service interaction across sectors
- Propose ideas from multiple perspectives to identify reasoning in a variety of fields with differing assumptions, contents and methods
- Examine emerging technology trends for new technological products, services and techniques