Train Your Brain to Concentrate and Focus
Foundation of Rotary Clubs (S) Ltd in collaboration with Council For Third Age (C3A)
About this course
This course provides you with the neuro-scientific reasons on the causes of the loss of attention and focus. At the end of the course, you will explain the techniques that can help your brains to concentrate and focus to achieve active and meaningful life.
This course is eligible for funding under the Temasek-Trust CDC Lifelong Learning Enabling Fund where every eligible adult with disability can apply for up to S$1,000 to defray course-related fees and/or learning support devices and services till 31 December 2023. Approved funding will be provided on a reimbursement basis. Submit your claim here .
Course Access Period
This online micro-learning course is delivered via the Gnowbe platform. Please note that this is an asynchronous course to be completed at your own pace within two months from the enrolment date. Do also note that the course tile may take up to 48 hours to show up on your dashboard after purchase, and your access will start after it has been made accessible.
What you will learn
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the nature of distraction and attention.
- Identify the reasons for losing attention.
- Explain how brain concentrate and focus.
- Explain the techniques to improve our ability to focus and concentrate.
- Use John Ridley Stroop Test to increase brain power.
- Perform finger gymnastics to increase brain power, improve memory, sharpen attention & focus, and boost general brain health.
Social & Community Service