Launch of the SUSS UniLEARN-Temasek Foundation Grant
25/08/2022 | By: UniLEARN
The accelerating speed of digital transformation in Singapore has given rise to an increasing demand for e-learning, and Temasek Foundation is partnering SUSS to equip non-profit organisations with digital capabilities and versatility to advance social and community causes.
This objective of the SUSS UniLEARN – Temasek Foundation Grant is to help community partners develop e-learning courses to meet their needs and those of their target audiences.
The Grant is open to non-profit organisations focusing on any of the areas below:
- Mental wellness at workplaces/schools/families/community
- Community healthcare e.g. caregiving of the vulnerable/disadvantaged
- Sector capability e.g. fundraising, non-profit management
- Community engagement e.g. volunteerism, first responder/befriender/advocacy
- not covered in the above categories
Organisations that align with the outlined scope are invited to apply for the Grant.
Successful applicants will benefit from SUSS UniLEARN’s expertise in e-learning and andragogy in co-developing their online course, as well as receive a subsidy to defray the costs required for online course delivery.
For further details or expression of interest in the SUSS UniLEARN-Temasek Foundation Grant, please reach out to the UniLEARN team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Author